So how has every gone writing their New Moon wishes? Top 3 tips when writing and setting your intentions…
- Write your wishes and/or intentions down – either on a sheet of paper with a pen, or with coloured pens, pencils and so on. The more energy you invest, the better your results are likely to be.
- Read them out to the Universe then either bury or burn your list, or set it aside so you can check it this time next month, to see how your wishes worked out.
- THIS IS THE CRUCIAL BIT: Really, really, FEEL how you would/will feel if and when the wishes come true. Hold those feelings.
The veils will continue to thin even further this week and multidimensional reality brought forth. During this phase you will have the subconscious brought to the conscious through your dream and meditative state. Be sure to journal any and all as this will provide “keys” or “glimpse” to your immediate future. How exciting..
Don’t forget to open up and look for synchronicities, this is a very exciting week so expect more abundance in your life and blessings to come your way out of the blue!
Today’s Angel Oracle card is..
Well this card has popped up the most perfect time…
This card is a signal that your energy and attention need to be grounded. If you’ve been feeling spacey, confused, or forgetful ( who can blame one, with all this crazy New Moon, solar eclipse energy buzzing around) this card speaks to the reason. “Ungroundedness” means that your attention is directed up too high, as if you’re not in your body.
A balance is needed between a focus on spirit and a focus on Earth. You can ground yourself by walking barefoot on grass or soil, by eating foods from the ground like potatoes or carrots, by rubbing your bare feet, by touching a tree or plant, or by visualizing roots coming from the bottom of your feet into the earth. Grounding will help you to better concentrate and focus, and will also increase your connections to the angels.
So today try and..
- Spend time gardening
- Work with flower essences •
- Adjust your diet and other lifestyle habits so that they support your mental and physical awareness
- Make sure the words you speak or write are practical, grounded, and understandable
- Be down-to-earth and authentic in your relationships
- Send love and light to Mother Earth.
This New Super Moon in Pisces has and will create confusion, and mixed energies in many sectors of your world. This strong new moon solar energy brings with it strong opinions, creative ideas, lots of day dreaming, emotional healing and mystical events, it is important during this time that yes we can float away with out imagination and get lost in dreams but we must still stay grounded.
There are two powerful ways to get grounded. One way is to do a tree meditation. First, stand up, or sit up straight and tall. Make believe that you are a tree or visualize that you have branches that extend out of your body way up into the sky as high as you can imagine. Next, imagine that you have roots wrapped around your legs that are buried deep, deep within the core of the earth, wrapping around your ankles cementing and anchoring you deep. Another way to feel grounded instantly is to hold a large, smooth rock in both hands or crystals with grounding energy and vibrations. You are now grounded and energetically connected to the earth and the Universe.
Written by Andy Jackman xx